Now Hiring Dental Hygienists with a $5k Signing Bonus
Smart Dental has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Dental Hygienist with the ability to earn up to a $5,000 signing bonus. Part-time inquiries are also welcome. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to both provide patient care at a locally-owned private practice setting while also educating and empowering your patients. We offer flexible hours and a great work environment at Smart Dental.
We are looking for smart, highly-motivated, hard-working, professional, punctual, organized, patient-friendly and out-going candidates. Our wonderful patients, doctor and team are looking for the best that the Madison area has to offer.
Smart Dental offers a highly competitive compensation package for qualified Dental Hygienist candidates, including:
- Pay rate commensurate with experience $30-$40/hr
- Signing bonus up to $5,000
- Health & Vision Insurance
- 401k-Safe Harbor Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Dental Benefits
Join our team today by applying now below!
Smart Dental is looking for qualified applicants that are licensed to practice dental hygiene in the state of Wisconsin. In addition to a strong knowledge of dentistry, candidates must have outstanding customer service skills and time management skills.
Qualified applicants must also be able to effectively communicate with the patients, doctor, and other team members. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to work for a great team in small private practice. Scroll down to apply for the position now.
This Dental Hygienist job includes the following job responsibilities:
- Dental prophylaxis and periodontal services
- Oral hygiene instruction and patient education
- Making and processing dental x-rays
- Room turn over & sterilization
- Impeccable infection-control
- Maintaining inventory & keeping treatment rooms organized and stocked
- Proficiency with documenting procedures both electronically and in patient charts
- Basic administrative functions and use of office management software (e.g. scheduling appointments, processing payments, confirming patients, filing charts)
- Ensuring patient comfort
Apply for the Dental Hygienist Job Now
If you are interested in applying for one of the Dental Hygienist jobs in Madison WI, fill out the form below and include your resume in the submittal. Or you may email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Smart Dental emphasizes patient education and quality care. It's very rewarding to be a part of this team.”
Sarah LDental Hygienist at Smart Dental