Dental Hygienist Jobs in Madison WI
Smart Dental is looking qualified candidates for part-time Dental Hygienist jobs in Madison WI. We are seeking smart, highly-motivated, hard-working, professional, and out-going candidates -- the best that Madison has to offer to join our team.
This Dental Hygienist job includes the following job responsibilities:
- Dental prophylaxis and periodontal services
- Oral hygiene instruction and patient education
- Making and processing dental x-rays
- Room turn over & sterilization
- Impeccable infection-control
- Maintaining inventory & keeping treatment rooms organized and stocked
- Basic administrative functions and use of office management software (e.g. scheduling appointments, processing payments, confirming patients, filing charts)
- Ensuring patient comfort
Smart Dental is looking for qualified applicants that are licensed to practice dental hygiene and to administer local anesthesia in Wisconsin. The ideal candidates must also have 1 year of dental hygiene experience.
In addition to a strong knowledge of dentistry, candidates must have outstanding customer service skills and time management skills. Qualified applicants must also be able to effectively communicate with patients, doctor, and other team members.
Compensation for the Dental Hygienist job is $25 - $33 per hour commensurate with the candidate's experience. An excellent dental benefit is also provided.
Apply for the Dental Hygienist Job Now
If you are interested in applying for one of the Dental Hygienist jobs in Madison WI, fill out the form below and include your resume in the submittal. Or you may email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
“Smart Dental emphasizes patient education and quality care. It's very rewarding to be a part of this team.”
Sarah LDental Hygienist at Smart Dental